accept as是什么意思 accept as在线翻译 accept as什么意思 accept as的意思 accept as的翻译 accept as的解释 accept as的发音 accept as的同义词
accept as 双语例句
1. Management of each activity is expected to accept this responsibility as an important priority and to commit the necessary resources.
2. This is when they pull out and accept this as a good roulette session.
3. If that means I have to go to the back of the queue as far as acting is concerned, then I just have to accept that.
4. Only when we can accept that life is perfect as it is, and that our lives are the sum total of everything that has happened up to this moment, can we accept the joy and the happiness we deserve.
5. I`ve decided to accept the file data as a byte.
6. They generally accept that Sai Kung is not just a place for the local community, but as the
7. Instead, let's accept that life is a compromise in all quarters and get on with enjoying as much of it as we can.
8. As the number of proiders who accept e-medicine reaches critical mass, more third-party payers are likely to recognize its efficiencies and include reimbursement for it in contracts with proiders.
9. I know how grieved you feel for the loss of your father but death is a continuation of life in a changed form, as a poet says, and one has to accept it.
10. Despite local pleadings, the government refuses to accept any method of distinguishing real guns from airsoft, such as the clear gun or orange tip method.
11. accept as
11. And consider if or when accept your application according to your activities in VOE, such as the number of your posting, value of your experience, etc.
12. The craft requirement that introduced to use rice of accept of TiO2 of preparation of zincous oxidation law to be in charge of, influencing factor, form mechanism, reach its to solve water to make degradation of hydrogen, smooth catalysis in photoelectricity the research that solar battery of sensitize of organic contaminant, dye, gas quick conducts the side such as feeling makes progress, looked into its to develop way.
13. For+example, +if+someone+seems+to+be+more+articulate+than+you, +you+can+respond+in+one+of+two+ways:+You+can+be+upset+and+depressed+by+telling+yourself+that+you+should+be+as+articulate4+as+that+person, +or+you+can+recognize+and+accept+the+fact+that+there+are+probably+a+lot+of+people+out+there+who+are+more+articulate+than+you+at+certain+times+and+under+certain+circumstances+and+that+is+OK.+It+doesn`t+mean+a+thing+about+you.+Playing+theparison+game+is+a+dead+end+street.
14. Molly, I promise you I will accept anything so long as you promise never to commit a suicide.
15. accept as的近义词
15. A compulsory administrative measure, such as restriction of personal freedom or the sealing up, distraint or freezing of property, which one refuses to accept
16. While the numbers of students matriculating from in-state and other parts of the country are steadily increasing as well -- the school had some 500 more students accept admission offers than it had planned for -- the last three years have been marked by unprecedented growth from the Northeast.
17. accept as的反义词
17. This shows that everyone has a chance to grow up and learn to accept people as they are, and not judge them by their differences.
18. Design, check and accept the tools of seamless steel pipe industry, such as roller, die of cold drowing etc.
19. Main experienced cursive of the calligraphy achievement of WangDuo up, its running script word goes the size wrong fall, and connecting to embark on a journey, in bouncing rhythm, or so rise and fall, as if inebriate the fairy to practise fencing; Its cursive since to heart's content and calm and steady, accept to put from such as; Its formal script sees not much, but the formal script absorbed the other characters, melting the meeting its book to the character of the ego to make in, formation the appearance of the oneself.
20. As an exception I accept all his concept s and conceptions except one.
accept as 单语例句
1. And a jaded public that seems to accept chicanery as the cost of doing business.
2. It tells the story of lion cub Simba as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his future role as king.
3. Google has said it will notify investors once its registration statement is declared effective, and it could then accept successful bids as soon as one hour after that.
4. Despite being in the public glare, he is too modest to accept his selfless deed as an achievement.
5. Though many people in China continue to see dog meat as a delicacy, some of their peers have begun to accept the idea of animal welfare.
6. Divergent demographic views are also found on the issue of evolution, which almost all biologists accept as an explanation for the diversity of life.
7. Ma indicated that he would accept the mainland's mascots as part of a drive to normalize ties.
8. Like the fabled frog who drowsily fails to jump from the warming saucepan, we accept this scandal as a fact of life.
9. If Germans are unable to stomach the idea of sharing a political community with Greeks, they might as well accept that economic union is as good as dead.
10. His trip prompted Li to accept the local government's offer to work as a substitute teacher at the village's elementary school.
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语