affair是什么意思 affair在线翻译 affair什么意思 affair的意思 affair的翻译 affair的解释 affair的发音 affair的同义词 affair的反义词 affair的例句
名词事务; 风流韵事; 事情，事件; 个人的事，私事
1. How are your affairs going?
2. The premier deals with important affairs of state.
3. The wedding was a quiet affair.
2. 事件：项美丽多少有点丧气地告诉他,不行,她的条件还不够,而且她最近的一本书<<事件>>(Affair)搞砸了. 不过她可不是那种爱诉苦的人,她立刻就打起精神告诉他,眼下她正在写一本小说,内容是关于一个美国女人和一个中国绅士之间的爱情故事,
1. An under use of the Foreign Students Affair Office and School Health Center was also noted.
2. BE seeing recently 《fall to the ground to please to open a cellular phone 》, followed a plot to cry some times ……originally still some things can move me of, originally think oneself already numbness, the other people's affair has nothing to do with me forever, it is an impossible detrition to originally have some hypostatic thing.
3. Finally, after reaching a climactic stalemate, Ari finds an unexpected solution to their love affair – a private world where reality and fantasy mesh into a strange harmony.
4. According to the principle of extenics, in order to establish the extension model of affair element for a complex system, the concept of multilayer multidimensional affair element extension set and its positive field, negative field and extension boundary were presented based on the concept of n-dimensional affair element extension set.
5. What your opioion for Kosovo affair and war in Iraq, for human rights?
6. Mr. Tracy Tupman, being quite bewildered with wine, Negus, lights, and ladies, thought the whole affair an exquisite joke
7. Mr. Tracy Tupman, being quite bewilder ed with wine, Negus, lights, and ladies, thought the whole affair an exquisite joke
8. In slave society, sacrifices and offerings were an important part of the social code. It was an important affair of state, and many sacrificial and offertory rituals were presided over by the king himself.
9. Writing about the Thalidomide affair, for example, often meant hazarding a jail sentence or a heavy fine for contempt.
10. By far i have only received six responses and since i did mentioned something about having a second and third prize, i shall just conduct a random draw and will shortly i will do so tonight as i don`t know if tommorrow i will gain access to a computer or not.. announce the names of five others, so that we have have a dozen winners eating together!! What a hairy affair!!!
11. To achieve this good, the indispensable social condition is to develop some comparatively ripe public affair organiz...
12. Beijing Jiahao hotels is a tree-star deluxe comercialhotel, ltlocates in the south of capital lternational Airport, and closes to the airport express and airport pathway. it is very near to the new Chinese international exhi-bition and konggang technical park. our hotels is the best place foryour exhibition, commercial affair, cha-nging flinght and your spending holidays.
13. Based on the engineering application analyse of OPL in CLERA, function requirements, database modes, interface criterions and functions, running modes of OPL have being detailedly described. With the framework of Microsoft DNA, a kind of realizing method of OPL based on COM/DCOM/ActiveX Component technology has being brought forward, and this paper describes realizing keys from base tables'definition, object ID and class HX class and inheritance of class, object storage, parallel control and affair, object query, object nesting, relations between objects, support of complex data types, right control of object and buffer management of object.
14. He told it without any sort of explanation except that eight years before his father had been more impetuous, and because the matter concerned his godson, the Don considered it an affair of personal honor.
15. The colonel, 'pursued by sinister remorse for having killed a man in an affair of honor, brought everything necessary for recreating the past as far away as possible from his bad memories.
16. But beneath it all lay a austere affair -- how to acquisition a role afterwards retirement, and how to accomplish a success of what can be a catchy accord with those who appear after.
17. And then you get flooded with chocolate, dark and bittersweet like an old love affair...
18. That summer, Kanga had seen the writing on the wall spelling out the beginning of the end of her love affair with Charles.
19. He renounces his affair with Moll after a religious experience.
20. Rhianna Ellis, 24: New York City teacher who allegedly had a 10-month affair with an 18-year-old, and allgedly gave birth to his baby.
24岁的老师 Rhianna Ellis和18岁男孩发生10个月的关系，还生下小孩。
If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair .
e.g. The government has mishandled the whole affair...
e.g. The affair began when customs officials inspected a convoy of 60 tankers...
You can refer to an important or interesting event or situation as 'the ... affair'.
e.g. ...the damage caused to the CIA and FBI in the aftermath of the Watergate affair.
e.g. ...confidential Bank of England documents relating to the BCCI affair.
You can describe the main quality of an event by saying that it is a particular kind of affair .
e.g. Michael said that his planned 10-day visit would be a purely private affair...
e.g. Breakfast will be a cheerless affair for the Prime Minister this morning.
You can describe an object as a particular kind of affair when you want to draw attention to a particular feature, or indicate that it is unusual.
e.g. All their beds were distinctive; Mac's was an iron affair with brass knobs...
e.g. He tried dividing it into two bundles, tying them to his walking stick, and slinging the whole affair across his back.
If two people who are not married to each other have an affair, they have a sexual relationship.
e.g. She was having an affair with someone at work.
You can use affairs to refer to all the important facts or activities that are connected with a particular subject.
e.g. He does not want to interfere in the internal affairs of another country...
e.g. With more details, here's our foreign affairs correspondent.
Your affairs are all the matters connected with your life which you consider to be private and normally deal with yourself.
e.g. He was rational and consistent in the conduct of his affairs...
e.g. The unexpectedness of my father's death meant that his affairs were not entirely in order.
If you say that a decision or situation is someone's affair, you mean that it is their responsibility, and other people should not interfere.
e.g. If you wish to make a fool of yourself, that is your affair...
e.g. If they want to stay and fight, then I guess that's their affair.
1. It is common sense that any move taken by a public servant in a public place is by no means a purely " personal " affair.
2. The nagging problems at home are acting as brakes for Obama's aggressive diplomatic ambitions, making America's pursuit of the strategic targets of hegemony a turbulent affair.
3. Three prosperous generations later, the whole affair was consigned to a footnote in Canton's history.
4. Dining is mostly an intimate affair, with no capacious open halls.
5. Two years ago Cate Blanchett's Notes on a Scandal featured a teacher's affair with a teenage boy.
6. The governor told reporters in Charleston on Tuesday that it's obvious he wanted to keep an affair secret.
7. Processing the material for use is a costly affair because of its special chemical properties.
8. The father of troubled soul star Amy Winehouse blames his affair with a colleague for the star's addiction to lethal drugs.
9. Along with the local civil affair bureau, the office is working out ways to help them.
10. The civil affair department in central Henan Province reported four more deaths, bringing the provincial death toll to 24.
1. a vaguely specified concern
e.g. several matters to attend to
it is none of your affair
things are going well
2. a vaguely specified social event
e.g. the party was quite an affair
an occasion arranged to honor the president
a seemingly endless round of social functions
3. a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语