free是什么意思 free在线翻译 free什么意思 free的意思 free的翻译 free的解释 free的发音 free的同义词 free的反义词 free的例句 free的相关词组
形容词免费的; 自由的; 免税的; 空闲的
副词免费地; 自由地，无拘束地; 一帆风顺地
及物动词释放; 免除; 使自由; 解救
1. for free : 免费地；
1. He gave me free access to his library.
2. He is free with his money.
3. Can you find a free space to park the car?
4. All students have free access to the library.
1. Don't let the dogs run free.
A：Are you free this weekend?
B：Yes, I am.
A：How about dinner?
A：There are many free parking spaces. You can save money on parking there.
A：Are you free tomorrow night?
B：Yes, I am.
A：Shall we have dinner together?
B：Do you have a special restaurant in mind?
A：Yes, I do. I know a place that has excellent food.
B：O.K. I’ll be happy to join you.
1. 释放：向商人买一个释放(Free)纸卷,往上走不远找到一个类似塔的建筑(位置如图pic24),在这里使用施放纸卷,魔法师Bithal被放了出来. 他会请求你帮助他,你答应了,不过首先要帮他拿回Book of Rituals.
2. 游离：T3的全称是血清总三碘甲状腺素原氨酸,T4的全称是血清总甲状腺素,S-TSH是高敏促甲状腺素测定,FT3和FT4是在T3和T4前加个游离(free)就可以了. 与此相反,分组交换技术,例如帧中继、交换式多兆位数据服务(SMDS)和异步传输模式(ATM),
3. free：first ready first execute; 先就绪先执行
If something is free, you can have it or use it without paying for it.
e.g. The seminars are free, with lunch provided.
e.g. ...a free brochure with details of gift vouchers.
2. free of charge -> see charge
Someone or something that is free is not restricted, controlled, or limited, for example by rules, customs, or other people.
e.g. The government will be free to pursue its economic policies...
e.g. The elections were free and fair...
They cast their votes freely and without coercion on election day...
Merchandise can now circulate freely among the EU countries.
If you free someone of something that is unpleasant or restricting, you remove it from them.
e.g. It will free us of a whole lot of debt...
e.g. The 30-year-old star is trying to free himself from his recording contract.
Someone who is free is no longer a prisoner or a slave.
e.g. He walked from the court house a free man...
e.g. More than ninety prisoners have been set free so far under a government amnesty.
目前已有 90 多名犯人因为一项政府特赦获得自由。
To free a prisoner or a slave means to let them go or release them from prison.
e.g. Israel is set to free more Lebanese prisoners...
e.g. The act had a specific intent, to protect freed slaves from white mobs.
If someone or something is free of or free from an unpleasant thing, they do not have it or they are not affected by it.
e.g. ...a future far more free of fear...
e.g. She retains her slim figure and is free of wrinkles...
A sum of money or type of goods that is free of tax or duty is one that you do not have to pay tax on.
To free someone or something means to make them available for a task or function that they were previously not available for.
e.g. Toolbelts free both hands and lessen the risk of dropping hammers...
e.g. His deal with Disney will run out shortly, freeing him to pursue his own project...
If you have a free period of time or are free at a particular time, you are not working or occupied then.
e.g. She spent her free time shopping...
e.g. I used to write during my free periods at school...
If something such as a table or seat is free, it is not being used or occupied by anyone, or is not reserved for anyone to use.
e.g. There was only one seat free on the train...
e.g. They took the only free table, which was just inside the door.
If you get something free or if it gets free, it is no longer trapped by anything or attached to anything.
e.g. The severe conditions hampered attempts to pull the vessel free of the rig...
e.g. He pulled his arm free, and strode for the door...
If you free someone or something, you remove them from the place in which they have been trapped or become fixed.
e.g. It took firemen two hours to cut through the drive belt to free him...
e.g. He managed to free one hand to ward off a punch.
When someone is using one hand or arm to hold or move something, their other hand or arm is referred to as their free one.
e.g. He snatched up the receiver and his free hand groped for the switch on the bedside lamp...
e.g. She checked her fall with her free arm.
If you say that someone is free with something such as advice or money, you mean that they give a lot of it, sometimes when it is not wanted.
e.g. They weren't always so free with their advice...
e.g. They would often be free with criticism, some of it unjustified.
You say 'feel free' when you want to give someone permission to do something, in a very willing way.
e.g. Go right ahead. Feel free...
e.g. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me.
If you do something or get something for free, you do it without being paid or get it without having to pay for it.
e.g. I wasn't expecting you to do it for free...
e.g. Why waste £50 when you could get it for free?
You say that you will express a critical opinion about something for free when you want to emphasize how strongly you feel about it.
e.g. I'll tell you one thing for free: I can't stand him.
19. to give someone a free hand -> see hand
To free up a market, economy, or system means to make it operate with fewer restrictions and controls.
e.g. ...policies for freeing up markets and extending competition.
1. people who are free
e.g. the home of the free and the brave
Synonym: free people
1. make (assets) available
e.g. release the holdings in the dictator's bank account
2. let off the hook
e.g. I absolve you from this responsibility
3. free or remove obstruction from
e.g. free a path across the cluttered floor
4. remove or force out from a position
e.g. The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums
He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble
5. release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
6. part with a possession or right
e.g. I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest
resign a claim to the throne
7. relieve from
e.g. Rid the house of pests
8. grant freedom to
free from confinement
9. free from obligations or duties
10. make (information) available for publication
e.g. release the list with the names of the prisoners
11. grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
e.g. She exempted me from the exam
1. not literal
e.g. a loose interpretation of what she had been told
a free translation of the poem
2. completely wanting or lacking
e.g. writing barren of insight
young recruits destitute of experience
innocent of literary merit
the sentence was devoid of meaning
3. unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
e.g. free expansion
a free electron
4. not fixed in position
e.g. the detached shutter fell on him
he pulled his arm free and ran
5. able to act at will
not under compulsion or restraint
e.g. free enterprise
a free port
a free country
I have an hour free
free of racism
feel free to stay as long as you wish
a free choice
6. not held in servitude
e.g. after the Civil War he was a free man
7. not occupied or in use
e.g. a free locker
a free lane
8. not taken up by scheduled activities
e.g. a free hour between classes
spare time on my hands
9. costing nothing
e.g. complimentary tickets
1. without restraint
e.g. cows in India are running loose
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语