indifferent to是什么意思 indifferent to在线翻译 indifferent to什么意思 indifferent to的意思 indifferent to的翻译 indifferent to的解释
indifferent to 双语例句
1. In all this, what does not disappear is the I qua universal, whose seeing is neither the seeing of this tree nor of this house, but just seeing simpliciter, which is mediated through the negation of this house, etc., and, in being so, is all the same simple and indifferent to what is associated with it, the house, the tree, and so on.
2. He is of an indifferent Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth.
3. Public indifferent to the violence in films.
4. A public indifferent to the violence in films.
5. You gave me to hope, Although perhaps that is only a pseudomorph, Therefore I had said to you I must be you the boyfriend, But I obtain am your ice-cold reply, I have I dignity, If a person is so indifferent to me, I cannot again to her propose makes lover's request, Perhaps my at that time I should leave you, But because I so love you, Even if I am truely unable truely to obtain you, I also hoped frequently can see you, This is I to your all requests.
6. Instead of always fearing the outcome, you`ll become indifferent to the outcomes in due time.
7. But unfortunately, many people still remain indifferent to all this.
8. Naturally, the Quanzhen School does not request lay Taoists to practice asceticism. It is enough for lay Taoists to live a quiet life, be indifferent to fame and benefits.
9. You're too indifferent to the opinion of others.
10. She is indifferent to your love for she shows no concern for you.
11. Seeing the sincere attitude of Yun Jiang, Hong Meng felt himself indifferent if refusing him, but he was reluctant to give Yun Jiang a direct answer about the doing duty for Heaven.
12. No one is willing to affiliate with a person who is indifferent to them.
13. However, the man who is indifferent or turns down a possible opportunity to mate with an attractive women, is putting out the signaI: Despite the fact that l am not mating with you, my genes will still survive because l have so many other opportunities to mate with other attractive women.
14. If indifferent Crying very much when one was young, have to be tired of until I cry.
15. indifferent to
15. Thus the hedger is indifferent to the movements of the market as a whole, and is interested only in the performance of the'under-priced'security relative to the hedge.
16. But the fishing can make people think of Du Fu indifferent to the lives of the poor?
17. After giving up attachment for fruitive results, always satisfied, indifferent to external phenomena, he in spite of being engaged in activities does not do anything at all.
18. Human children, on the other hand, paid the most attention to the eyes, and were relatively indifferent to where the head was pointed.
19. indifferent to
19. He knew he had been asked down to Wragby to be made use of, and like an old, shrewd, almost indifferent business man, or big-business man, he let himself be asked questions, and he answered with as little waste of feeling as possible.
20. The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them.
indifferent to 单语例句
1. It said the incidents showed that some Party members and officials were " callous and indifferent to the interests and life security of the public ".
2. Prior to those late goals the game had looked to be heading for a draw, because of a combination of Sorensen's goalkeeping and Liverpool's indifferent finishing.
3. Many netizens conclude that the ethics of Chinese people have deteriorated and we have become indifferent or numb to our compatriots'sufferings.
4. Tong believes the British influence remains immense - and that Hong Kong people remain indifferent to the virtues of Confucianism.
5. Some government officials used to be indifferent to energy conservation, as exemplified by their ignorance of energy wasting in government buildings they worked every day.
6. It has become routine for authorities to remain indifferent to concerns of local residents until situations spin out of control.
7. Nevertheless, he would feel indifferent to everything while in a depressive mood.
8. So we have to find a way that appeals to both dog lovers and those indifferent to " man's best friend ".
9. He finished last year in the top 100 for the ninth season in a row before his indifferent form slipped to dismal this season.
10. While those around Abbas privately agonize over four more years of Netanyahu, many ordinary Palestinians seem indifferent to the outcome of the vote.
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语