issue是什么意思 issue在线翻译 issue什么意思 issue的意思 issue的翻译 issue的解释 issue的发音 issue的同义词 issue的反义词 issue的例句
名词问题; （报刊的）期，号; 发行物; 流出
及物动词发行; 发布; 流出
不及物动词发行; 造成…结果; 在…上挑起争论
1. A new coinage issued.
2. Lava issued from the volcano.
3. His difficulties in his work issue from his lack of experience.
1. They have published a lot of new books on international issues.
A：Excuse me, could you help me?
B：Yes. What seems to be the problem?
A：Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.
B：I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?
A：I think so. I can't find it anywhere in my hotel room, and I remember the last place I used it yesterday was in this department store.
B：Where exactly did you use your passport in the store?
A：In the suit-dress department. I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler's checks.
B：Well, let me call the suit-dress department to see if they've found a passport.Sorry-your passport's not been turned in there, either.
A：Then what shall I do?
B：You can fill in this lost property report, and I'll keep my eye out for it. Those kinds of things usually turn up eventually, but I suggest you contact your embassy and tell them about your situation, so they can issue you a new passport in case it doesn't show up.
A：You're right. Do you have a pen?
B：Here you are.
A：Oh, I seem to lose something every time I travel.
An issue is an important subject that people are arguing about or discussing.
e.g. Agents will raise the issue of prize-money for next year's world championships...
e.g. A key issue for higher education in the 1990's is the need for greater diversity of courses...
20 世纪 90 年代,高等教育的一个重要议题是要使课程更加多样化。
If something is the issue, it is the thing you consider to be the most important part of a situation or discussion.
e.g. I was earning a lot of money, but that was not the issue...
e.g. She avoided the issue by ordering a turkey sandwich...
An issue of something such as a magazine or newspaper is the version of it that is published, for example, in a particular month or on a particular day.
e.g. The growing problem is underlined in the latest issue of the Lancet...
e.g. I read Germaine Greer's article in the March issue with particular interest.
If you issue a statement or a warning, you make it known formally or publicly.
e.g. Last night he issued a statement denying the allegations...
e.g. The government issued a warning that the strikers should end their action or face dismissal...
If you are issued with something, it is officially given to you.
e.g. On your appointment you will be issued with a written statement of particulars of employment...
e.g. Staff will be issued with new grey-and-yellow designer uniforms.
When something such as a liquid, sound, or smell issues from something, it comes out of that thing.
e.g. A tinny voice issued from a speaker.
The question or point at issue is the question or point that is being argued about or discussed.
e.g. The problems of immigration were not the question at issue...
e.g. One of the main points at issue is that the Community wants the representatives to be based in East Jerusalem.
If you make an issue of something, you try to make other people think about it or discuss it, because you are concerned or annoyed about it.
e.g. It seemed the Colonel had no desire to make an issue of the affair.
If you take issue with someone or something they said, you disagree with them, and start arguing about it.
e.g. Sister Morrison might take issue with me on that matter...
e.g. I will not take issue with the fact that we have a recession.
If someone has issues with a particular aspect of their life, they have problems connected with it.
e.g. I think once you do have issues with food you're going to have them for the rest of your life.
1. the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
e.g. a new issue of stamps
the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago
2. the act of issuing printed materials
3. an opening that permits escape or release
e.g. he blocked the way out
the canyon had only one issue
4. some situation or event that is thought about
e.g. he kept drifting off the topic
he had been thinking about the subject for several years
it is a matter for the police
5. an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
e.g. the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone
politicians never discuss the real issues
6. one of a series published periodically
e.g. she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist's waiting room
7. the becoming visible
e.g. not a day's difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins
8. the immediate descendants of a person
e.g. she was the mother of many offspring
he died without issue
9. a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
e.g. the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise
his decision had depressing consequences for business
he acted very wise after the event
10. the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
e.g. the average return was about 5%
11. supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
1. come out of
e.g. Water issued from the hole in the wall
The words seemed to come out by themselves
2. prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
e.g. publish a magazine or newspaper
3. bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
4. make out and issue
e.g. write out a check
cut a ticket
Please make the check out to me
5. circulate or distribute or equip with
e.g. issue a new uniform to the children
supply blankets for the beds
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语