mean是什么意思 mean在线翻译 mean什么意思 mean的意思 mean的翻译 mean的解释 mean的发音 mean的同义词 mean的反义词 mean的例句 mean的相关词组
mean英 [mi:n] 美 [min]
动词意思是; 表示…的意思; 打算; 产生…结果
形容词吝啬的; 刻薄的; 破旧的; 残忍的
名词平均数; 中间; 几何平均; 等比中数
1. What is the mean temperature in that locality?
1. I believe he is meant to be a soldier.
2. I realized what he meant.
3. I mean what I say.
A：Forgive me, I didn’t mean to offend you.
B：Never mind about that.
B：Does that mean you’re not (going to take/ taking/ going to ride/ riding) the train to work anymore?
1. 平均数：94学年度第一学期 平均数(Mean)/标准差(STD)93学年度第一学期 平均数(Mean)/标准差(STD)94学年度第一学期 平均数(Mean)/标准差(STD)93学年度第一学期 平均数(Mean)/标准差(STD)
3. 平均值：m(10um以下为0.1um) 探头连接方式 一体化 示值误差 一点校准(um) ±[3%H+1] 两点校准(um) ±[(1~3)%H+1] 测量条件 最小曲率半径(mm) 凸 1.5 凹9 基体最小面积的直径(mm) ф7 最小临界厚度(mm) 0.5 温湿度 0~40℃ 20%RH~90%RH 统计功能 平均值(MEAN)、最大值(MAX)
4. 平均：而Cool Charge采用混合式电源概念,AC变压器仅需提供平均(Mean)系统功率值就可以了. 其中,新款的Cool Charge方案有提供唤醒电流(Wake-up Current)设定、电池学习周期、以及变压器过电压保护等功能,可支援2/3/4颗串联电池的应用.
If you want to know what a word, code, signal, or gesture means, you want to know what it refers to or what its message is.
e.g. In modern Welsh, 'glas' means 'blue'...
e.g. What does 'evidence' mean?...
If you ask someone what they mean, you are asking them to explain exactly what or who they are referring to or what they are intending to say.
e.g. Do you mean me?...
e.g. Let me illustrate what I mean with an old story...
If something means something to you, it is important to you in some way.
e.g. The idea that she witnessed this shameful incident meant nothing to him...
e.g. It would mean a lot to them to win.
If one thing means another, it shows that the second thing exists or is true.
e.g. An enlarged prostate does not necessarily mean cancer...
e.g. Just because he has a beard doesn't necessarily mean he's a hippy.
If one thing means another, the first thing leads to the second thing happening.
e.g. It would almost certainly mean the end of NATO...
e.g. Trade and product discounts can also mean big savings...
If doing one thing means doing another, it involves doing the second thing.
e.g. Children universally prefer to live in peace and security, even if that means living with only one parent...
e.g. Managing well means communicating well.
If you say that you mean what you are saying, you are telling someone that you are serious about it and are not joking, exaggerating, or just being polite.
e.g. He says you're fired if you're not back at work on Friday. And I think he meant it...
e.g. He could see I meant what I said. So he took his fur coat and left.
If you say that someone meant to do something, you are saying that they did it deliberately.
e.g. I didn't mean to hurt you...
e.g. If that sounds harsh, it is meant to...
If you say that someone did not mean any harm, offence, or disrespect, you are saying that they did not intend to upset or offend people or to cause problems, even though they may in fact have done so.
e.g. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm...
e.g. I didn't mean any offence. It was a flippant, off-the-cuff remark.
If you mean to do something, you intend or plan to do it.
e.g. Summer is the perfect time to catch up on the new books you meant to read...
e.g. You know very well what I meant to say...
If you say that something was meant to happen, you believe that it was made to happen by God or fate, and did not just happen by chance.
e.g. John was constantly reassuring me that we were meant to be together.
You say 'I mean' when making clearer something that you have just said.
e.g. It was his idea. Gordon's, I mean...
e.g. Is something upsetting you—I mean, apart from this business?
You can use 'I mean' to introduce a statement, especially one that justifies something that you have just said.
e.g. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I mean, I was the one who asked him...
e.g. They were filled with racial stereotypes, I mean, it looked like something from the 1930s.
You say I mean when correcting something that you have just said.
e.g. It was law or classics—I mean English or classics.
If you know what it means to do something, you know everything that is involved in a particular activity or experience, especially the effect that it has on you.
e.g. I know what it means to lose a child under such tragic circumstances.
If a name, word, or phrase means something to you, you have heard it before and you know what it refers to.
e.g. 'Oh, Gairdner,' he said, as if that meant something to him...
e.g. Does the word 'Fareham' mean anything to anyone?
有人对 Fareham 这个词有印象吗？
If you say that someone means well, you mean they are trying to be kind and helpful, even though they might be causing someone problems or upsetting them.
e.g. I know you mean well, but I can manage by myself.
You use 'you mean' in a question to check that you have understood what someone has said.
e.g. What accident? You mean Christina's?...
e.g. 'What if I had said no?' 'About the apartment, you mean?'
If you describe someone as mean, you are being critical of them because they are unwilling to spend much money or to use very much of a particular thing.
e.g. Don't be mean with fabric, otherwise curtains will end up looking skimpy.
This very careful attitude to money can sometimes border on meanness.
If you describe an amount as mean, you are saying that it is very small.
e.g. ...the meanest grant possible from the local council.
If someone is being mean, they are being unkind to another person, for example by not allowing them to do something.
e.g. The little girls had locked themselves in upstairs because Mack had been mean to them...
e.g. I'd feel mean saying no.
He had been behaving very meanly to his girlfriend.
If you describe a person or animal as mean, you are saying that they are very bad-tempered and cruel.
e.g. ...the meanest fighter in the world.
If you describe a place as mean, you think that it looks poor and dirty.
e.g. He was raised on the mean streets of the central market district of Panama City.
You can use mean in expressions such as 'He plays a mean trumpet' and 'She mixes a mean cocktail' to indicate that someone does something extremely well.
e.g. He cooks a mean salmon...
e.g. Marge played a mean game of tennis.
You can use no mean in expressions such as 'no mean writer' and 'no mean golfer' to indicate that someone does something well.
e.g. She was no mean performer on a variety of other instruments...
e.g. Moreover, Ramsay was no mean thinker himself.
You can use no mean in expressions such as 'no mean achievement' and 'no mean task' to indicate that someone has done something they deserve to be proud of.
e.g. To destroy 121 enemy aircraft is no mean record...
e.g. Repton reached the final, and since around 1,500 schools entered the competition, that was no mean achievement.
The mean is a number that is the average of a set of numbers.
e.g. Take a hundred and twenty values and calculate the mean.
e.g. ...the mean score for 26-year-olds.
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语