mild是什么意思 mild在线翻译 mild什么意思 mild的意思 mild的翻译 mild的解释 mild的发音 mild的同义词 mild的反义词 mild的例句 mild的相关词组
形容词轻微的; 温柔的; 温暖的; （味道）不浓的
1. It's been a mild winter this year.
2. Please make my drink a mild one.
3. He was given a mild punishment.
4. He is the mildest man alive.
1. 温柔：心情再坏也能变得好起来,在外面走一走,贪婪地呼吸着这充满暖意温柔(Mild)的、混合着青草味清脆(Crisp)的空气让我整个人的身心都觉得舒畅无比. 沐浴在阳光里,走在绿油油的草地上,看着树梢上刚刚发出的绿芽,望着深蓝透明的天空,
1. Diabetic gastroparesis is a diagnosis by exclusion and a delayed gastric emptying time on scintiscan. Patients with mild to moderate symptoms are often successfully treated with glycemic control, diet adjustment, and prokinetic agents. For severe disease, gastric electrical stimulation, gastrostomy for decompression and jejunostomy for feeding are other choices.
2. In order to allow Ni catalyst work at a mild temperature with little sintering and carbon formation, the influence of composition of reformer inlet gas on reforming temperature at a certain space velocity and conversion of feed CH4 was studied. At the same time, a method of changing inlet gas composition by introducing circulating gas into the feed gas was also discussed.
3. While there is a little evidence to suggest that cocoa is a mild aphrodisiac, chocolate contains over 300 different chemical compounds.
4. Tumor was hypointensity on T1WI and hyperintensity on T2WI'and showed mild rim enhancement on enchanced MRI.
5. Although the etiology is unclear and can not be prevented, coupled with mild to moderate scoliosis, not only patients with no particular feeling, parents, if you do not pay more attention, it is difficult to find the problem.
6. Formulated to be extra mild, this toner does not contain any alcohol, which often produces drying effects.
7. The 11 randomized trials involved 794 patients with mild to moderate anemia and left ventricular systolic heart failure.
8. Result: type acclunted for 76.5% of ins complicated with arf. patients of ins complicated with arf were often accompanied by severe edema, hydrothorax or hydroperitonia, hypertension, congestive heart failure or pulmonary edema, the rate of which was 76.5%, 64.7%, 47.1%, 58.8% respectively and was significantly higher than control group 58.8% of the glomerular pathology type of ins complicated with arf was minimal change and mild mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis, but the constituent ratio of glomerular pathology type had no difference compared with the control group, all of the patients of ins complicated with arf were manifested diffuse interstitial edema, 7 with focal necrosis of tubular cells, 5 with patchy inflammatory cell infiltration of the 17 patients of ins complicated with arf, the renal function of 2 patients recovered soon after the diuretic therapy continuous renal redlace therapy was applied to treat the other 15 patients and the renal function of 14 patients recovered completely.
9. Patients of iNS complicated with ARF were often accompanied by severe edema, hydrothorax or hydroperitonia, hypertension, congestive heart failure or pulmonary edema, the rate of which was 76.5%, 64.7%, 47.1%, 58.8% respectively and was significantly higher than control group 58.8% of the glomerular pathology type of iNS complicated with ARF was minimal change and mild mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis, but the constituent ratio of glomerular pathology type had no difference compared with the control group, All of the patients of iNS complicated with ARF were manifested diffuse interstitial edema, 7 with focal necrosis of tubular cells, 5 with patchy inflammatory cell infiltration of the 17 patients of iNS complicated with ARF, the renal function of 2 patients recovered soon after the diuretic therapy Continuous renal redlace therapy was applied to treat the other 15 patients and the renal function of 14 patients recovered completely.
10. Yesterday our clients came to us with the request that 20 metric tons of mild steel flat bars be shipped during February and the remainder in March as they are in urgent need of them.
11. He believes that the writing objective is to express the ideas clearly and a good writing is to suitable words. The plain, natural, mild and smooth literary style presents different characteristics compared with the forefathers, such as style, intention, artistic conception, framework, layout, language, etc. This style mainly contains the following four parts. The first one is intention, artistic conception which is novel, profound and subtle. The second is selecting and pruning materials reasonably, typically and lively. The third is structure, free and mild layout. The fourth is natural and plain language.
12. A good place to enjoy the early spring sunshine is the Wachau valley with its mild climate.
13. Slowly, in mild afternoon sunshine, he walked up a dingy street in the direction of Mr Charrington's shop, keeping one eye open for the patrols, but irrationally convinced that this afternoon there was no danger of anyone interfering with him
14. This mild-steel bolt has all threaded portions over the whole length, and its external diameter is 16 mm.
这 温和-钢门闩有所有的穿线于部分结束那全部长度，和它的外部直径 16 毫米是。
15. He is a mild, inoffensive man.
16. I notice that he is fat and bald. On his gental face, there is a mild, pure and favorable expression.
17. They mostly drink rice wine they have made by themselves, without high degrees and tasting light, pure and mild.
18. Instead, it tastes like pure water, mild and simple, but essential and necessary, without which you cannot sustain your life.
19. Beauty of pure White details permeating mild and luxurious mood and delicate manual handicrafts is well harmonized.
20. Products using child-specific formulations, pure mild, safe and stimulating.
Mild is used to describe something such as a feeling, attitude, or illness that is not very strong or severe.
e.g. Teddy turned to Mona with a look of mild confusion...
e.g. Anna put up a mild protest...
I'm only mildly surprised...
Josephine must have had the disease very mildly as she showed no symptoms.
A mild person is gentle and does not get angry easily.
e.g. He is a mild man, who is reasonable almost to the point of blandness.
'I'm not meddling,' Kenworthy said mildly, 'I'm just curious.'
Mild weather is pleasant because it is neither extremely hot nor extremely cold.
e.g. The area is famous for its very mild winter climate.
You describe food as mild when it does not taste or smell strong, sharp, or bitter, especially when you like it because of this.
e.g. This cheese has a soft, mild flavour.
e.g. ...a mild curry powder.
Mild soap or washing-up liquid feels pleasant on your skin and does not contain any substances that might make your skin sore.
e.g. Wash your face thoroughly with a mild soap and warm water.
Mild is a clear, dark-coloured beer.
7. see also: mildly
1. They seem mild by comparison because most merely seek a ransom, and the victim survives.
2. This restaurant offers spicy and mild broths side by side, and lamb is one of the house specialties.
3. While spontaneous recovery from mild cadmium exposure is common, doses as low as 10 mg can cause symptoms of poisoning.
4. The sliced sturgeon covered with beurre and caviar was tender and mild.
5. Examination of the tissue of the mice revealed mild cellular infiltration and decreased mucus deposition in the airways.
6. The pasta with mushrooms and pecorino cheese was pleasantly mild although the cheese was a bit tangy for me.
7. The young special chili cheese should appeal to Chinese tastes with its mild cheese flavor and spicy kick.
8. For example, cinnamon twig decoction is used to treat mild colds due to exogenous attack and malnutrition.
9. Although acute symptoms are relatively mild compared with other types of hepatitis, it tends to become chronic and can develop into cirrhosis and liver cancer.
10. The initial mild public clamor for a rethink on the national education curriculum was ignored.
1. mild and pleasant
e.g. balmy days and nights
the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth
a soft breeze
2. moderate in type or degree or effect or force
far from extreme
e.g. a mild winter storm
a mild fever
fortunately the pain was mild
a mild rebuke
3. humble in spirit or manner
suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
e.g. meek and self-effacing
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语