pick是什么意思 pick在线翻译 pick什么意思 pick的意思 pick的翻译 pick的解释 pick的发音 pick的同义词 pick的反义词 pick的例句 pick的相关词组
及物/不及物动词挑选，挑拣; 挖，采，摘，剔，扒; 挑剔
名词选择; 收获; 精华
1. pick up : 捡起；
1. She picked the meat from the bones.
2. I picked a book to read.
3. Please pick a good book for me.
1. This stamp is the pick of my collection.
B：We’re out of (flour/ milk/ bread).
A：All right, I’ll pick some up.
A：It’s your turn to (drive/ pick me up/ take me to work) next week.
A：Shall we split the check.
B：Why don‘t you let me pick it up.
A：Oh, that‘s not necessary.
B：I know it‘s not necessary. I want to do it.
1. 选取：让学员体会GIC珠宝教育的无穷魅力第一章 Jewel CAD 5.1初识界面 第一节 档案(File)菜单 第二节 编辑(Edit)菜单 第三节 检视(View)菜单 第四节 选取(Pick)菜单 第五节 复制(C...
2. 掩护：今天的比赛发现,火箭队的2号得分后卫David Wesley在第一节时,因为太阳队的Amare Stoudemire庞大身躯做掩护(pick)时,Wesley的头部撞到Stoudemire,结果痛苦不堪倒地不起!
If you pick a particular person or thing, you choose that one.
e.g. Mr Nowell had picked ten people to interview for six sales jobs in London...
e.g. I had deliberately picked a city with a tropical climate.
You can refer to the best things or people in a particular group as the pick of that group.
e.g. The boys here are the pick of the under-15 cricketers in the country...
e.g. We had the pick of suits from the shop.
When you pick flowers, fruit, or leaves, you break them off the plant or tree and collect them.
e.g. She used to pick flowers in the Cromwell Road...
e.g. He helps his mother pick fruit.
If you pick something from a place, you remove it from there with your fingers or your hand.
e.g. He picked the napkin from his lap and placed it alongside his plate...
e.g. He picked the telephone off the wall bracket.
If you pick your nose or teeth, you remove substances from inside your nose or between your teeth.
e.g. Edgar, don't pick your nose, dear...
e.g. He had just had a meal and was picking his teeth after it.
If you pick a fight or quarrel with someone, you deliberately cause one.
e.g. He picked a fight with a waiter and landed in jail...
e.g. He was clearly in a mood to pick a quarrel with anybody.
If someone such as a thief picks a lock, they open it without a key, for example by using a piece of wire.
e.g. He picked each lock deftly, and rifled the papers within each drawer.
8. 同 pickaxe
A pick is the same as a pickaxe .
9. see also: hand-pick;ice pick
If you pick and choose, you carefully choose only things that you really want and reject the others.
e.g. As a vocational teacher I could pretty much pick and choose my work...
e.g. We, the patients, cannot pick and choose our doctors.
If you have your pick of a group of things, you are able to choose any of them that you want.
e.g. Here is an actress who could have her pick of any part...
e.g. Klein could have had his pick of the world's top models.
If you are told to take your pick, you can choose any one that you like from a group of things.
e.g. Accountants can take their pick of company cars...
e.g. Take your pick from ten luxury hotels...
If you pick your way across an area, you walk across it very carefully in order to avoid obstacles or dangerous things.
e.g. The girls were afraid of snakes and picked their way along with extreme caution...
e.g. I moved away from the shack and picked my way among the rubble.
When you pick up the pieces after a disaster, you do what you can to get the situation back to normal again.
e.g. Do we try and prevent problems or do we try and pick up the pieces afterwards?...
e.g. She died, and somehow I never picked up the pieces and started again.
When a vehicle picks up speed, it begins to move more quickly.
e.g. Brian pulled away slowly, but picked up speed.
1. the act of choosing or selecting
e.g. your choice of colors was unfortunate
you can take your pick
2. a basketball maneuver
obstructing an opponent with one's body
e.g. he was called for setting an illegal pick
3. a heavy iron tool with a wooden handle and a curved head that is pointed on both ends
e.g. they used picks and sledges to break the rocks
4. a thin sharp implement used for removing unwanted material
e.g. he used a pick to clean the dirt out of the cracks
5. a small thin device (of metal or plastic or ivory) used to pluck a stringed instrument
6. the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
7. the person or thing chosen or selected
e.g. he was my pick for mayor
8. the best people or things in a group
e.g. the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War
9. the quantity of a crop that is harvested
e.g. he sent the first picking of berries to the market
it was the biggest peach pick in years
1. remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
e.g. Clean the turkey
2. remove in small bits
e.g. pick meat from a bone
3. select carefully from a group
e.g. She finally picked her successor
He picked his way carefully
4. harass with constant criticism
e.g. Don't always pick on your little brother
5. eat intermittently
take small bites of
e.g. He pieced at the sandwich all morning
She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles
6. hit lightly with a picking motion
7. look for and gather
e.g. pick mushrooms
8. attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
e.g. Pick open the ice
Synonym: break up
9. pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
e.g. he plucked the strings of his mandolin
e.g. pick a fight or a quarrel
11. pay for something
e.g. pick up the tab
pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages
foot the bill
12. pilfer or rob
e.g. pick pockets
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语