reward是什么意思 reward在线翻译 reward什么意思 reward的意思 reward的翻译 reward的解释 reward的发音 reward的同义词 reward的反义词 reward的例句
reward英 [rɪˈwɔ:d] 美 [rɪˈwɔ:rd]
名词报酬; 报答; 赏金; 酬金
1. His efforts were rewarded by success.
2. He will sooner or later be rewarded for his wicked conduct.
3. How can I reward your kindness?
1. A large reward is offered for the capture of the criminals.
2. It is unfair that he gets very little in reward for his hard work.
2. 回报：E .舒尔茨提出了 4R 营销新理论,阐述了一个全新的营销四要素 4R :关联 (Relevancy) 反应 (Response) 关系 (Relationship 回报 (Reward) . 侧重于用更有效的方式在企业和客户之间建立起有别于传统的新型关系.
1. Reward or punishment is meted out of human`s interference.
2. For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
3. Jesus consoles them: you will be satisfied, and will laugh, and receive a great reward in heaven.
4. Do you therefore take courage, and let not your hands he weakened: for there shall be a reward for your work.
5. Even with 75 years of data, we can ` t estimate the market risk premium exactly; nor can we be sure that investors today are demanding the same reward for risk that they were 60 or 70 years ago.
6. I am so happy. This statement is our best reward.
7. Mr. Leifeng lived an austere life dedicated to doing good deeds without expecting any reward and succoring people from all walks of life, yet he was remembered as one of the most successful idol of our time.
8. Mr. Leifeng lived an austere life dedicated to doing good deedswithout expecting any reward and succoring people from all walks oflife, yet he was remembered as one of the most successful idol ofour time.
9. The moment she was to appear on the stage, she suddenly asked for more reward.
10. People with big blessed-reward will not fall, even blown by the wind from all eight directions. I had a disciple keen on learning from Buddha.
11. For me this journey has been one of privilege and the reward will be in the sharing with you.
12. It was high risk and high reward.
13. But it is high risk, high reward.
14. As in the past, it was both high risk and high reward.
15. Hangzhou levels of government and government-run VC gold medal is just a reward for an important promoter.
16. The emperor also often of fruit-reward meritorious Minister, the Minister regard to the imperial court in a fruit of-life as a political glory of the honor.
17. The emperor also often of fruit-reward meritorious Minister the Minister regard to the imperial court in a fruit of-life as a political glory of the honor.
18. Needless to say, he damaged his brand and my opinion of him by requiring me to jump through hoops for a minuscule reward.
19. I think the reward CCTV masterminded is very good.
20. Treat your customers by the Golden Rule and they will reward you with much more gold.
A reward is something that you are given, for example because you have behaved well, worked hard, or provided a service to the community.
e.g. A bonus of up to 5 per cent can be added to a pupil's final exam marks as a reward for good spelling, punctuation and grammar...
e.g. He was given the job as a reward for running a successful leadership bid.
A reward is a sum of money offered to anyone who can give information about lost or stolen property or about someone who is wanted by the police.
e.g. The firm last night offered a £10,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the killer.
If you do something and are rewarded with a particular benefit, you receive that benefit as a result of doing that thing.
e.g. Make the extra effort to impress the buyer and you will be rewarded with a quicker sale.
The rewards of something are the benefits that you receive as a result of doing or having that thing.
e.g. The company is only just starting to reap the rewards of long-term investments...
e.g. Potentially high financial rewards are attached to senior hospital posts.
If you say that something rewards your attention or effort, you mean that it is worth spending time or effort on it.
e.g. The compression and density make this a difficult book to read, but it richly rewards the effort.
1. But for Liu's parents, the risk hasn't always been worth the reward.
2. His reward was to become the first in a decade to vanquish Phelps in a major international 200m butterfly final.
3. Lepper concluded that children who associate a reward with an activity are less intrinsically motivated to perform that activity.
4. The users can then get their monetary reward by scanning their metro card to the machine.
5. The United States had offered a $ 1 million reward for Quintero, who police say got his start in crime with the Norte del Valle cocaine cartel.
6. A man surnamed Xiong of Shenzhen was recently indicted for giving false information about a missing child in order to claim the cash reward.
7. Nine contestants could win several hundred yuan in cash and park tickets as reward.
8. A mass search for piranha fish in the Liujiang River has been called off, and the offer of a reward for catching one withdrawn by the local government.
9. It is formidable now but would reward cellaring for another half decade.
10. It tasted of strawberries and spice, and should reward further cellaring.
1. an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
2. benefit resulting from some event or action
e.g. it turned out to my advantage
reaping the rewards of generosity
3. the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
4. a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
e.g. the wages of sin is death
virtue is its own reward
5. payment made in return for a service rendered
1. strengthen and support with rewards
e.g. Let's reinforce good behavior
2. act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
3. bestow honor or rewards upon
e.g. Today we honor our soldiers
The scout was rewarded for courageous action
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语