rule是什么意思 rule在线翻译 rule什么意思 rule的意思 rule的翻译 rule的解释 rule的发音 rule的同义词 rule的反义词 rule的例句 rule的相关词组
名词规则，规定; 统治，支配; 章程
及物/不及物动词控制，支配; 判定; 裁定，裁决; 价格稳定
及物动词统治; 规定; 管理; 裁决
不及物动词统治; 管辖; 裁定
1. rule out : 划去, 排除, 取消；
2. rule off : 划线隔开；
3. as a rule : 通常, 一般说来；
4. be ruled by : 受...影响, 受支配；
5. rule of thumb : n. 单凭经验的方法；
6. by rule : 按照规则地, 墨守成规地；
7. by rule and line : 准确地；
1. The queen ruled her country for 20 years.
2. He ruled a line under his name.
1. The court ruled in her favor.
1. He was a prisoner on rule.
2. He's made it a rule to rise early.
1. 尺：值得注意的是mapinfo有几个非模态窗口,包括信息(info)窗口、标尺(rule)窗口、消息(message)窗口和统计(statistics)窗口. 如果要重父化这些特殊的浮动窗口,就要使用mapbasic的set window...parent语句.
2. rule：and rule; 可以被翻译为
Rules are instructions that tell you what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do.
e.g. ...a thirty-two-page pamphlet explaining the rules of basketball...
e.g. Sikhs were expected to adhere strictly to the religious rules concerning appearance...
A rule is a statement telling people what they should do in order to achieve success or a benefit of some kind.
e.g. An important rule is to drink plenty of water during any flight...
e.g. By and large, the rules for healthy eating are the same during pregnancy as at any other time.
The rules of something such as a language or a science are statements that describe the way that things usually happen in a particular situation.
e.g. It is a rule of English that adjectives generally precede the noun they modify.
e.g. ...according to the rules of quantum theory.
If something is the rule, it is the normal state of affairs.
e.g. However, for many Americans today, weekend work has unfortunately become the rule rather than the exception.
The person or group that rules a country controls its affairs.
e.g. For four centuries, he says, foreigners have ruled Angola...
e.g. He ruled for eight months.
If something rules your life, it influences or restricts your actions in a way that is not good for you.
e.g. Scientists have always been aware of how fear can rule our lives and make us ill.
When someone in authority rules that something is true or should happen, they state that they have officially decided that it is true or should happen.
e.g. The court ruled that laws passed by the assembly remained valid...
e.g. The Israeli court has not yet ruled on the case...
If you rule a straight line, you draw it using something that has a straight edge.
e.g. ...a ruled grid of horizontal and vertical lines.
9. see also: golden rule;ground rule;ruling;slide rule
If you say that something happens as a rule, you mean that it usually happens.
e.g. As a rule, however, such attacks have been aimed at causing damage rather than taking life.
e.g. As a general rule, burglars are wary about gaining entry from the front or side of a building.
If someone in authority bends the rules or stretches the rules, they do something even though it is against the rules.
e.g. There is a particular urgency in this case, and it would help if you could bend the rules.
A rule of thumb is a rule or principle that you follow which is not based on exact calculations, but rather on experience.
e.g. A good rule of thumb is that a broker must generate sales of ten times his salary if his employer is to make a profit...
e.g. As a rule of thumb, a cup of filter coffee contains about 80mg of caffeine.
If workers work to rule, they protest by working according to the rules of their job without doing any extra work or taking any new decisions.
e.g. Nurses are continuing to work to rule.
1. measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
2. something regarded as a normative example
e.g. the convention of not naming the main character
violence is the rule not the exception
his formula for impressing visitors
3. a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior
e.g. it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast
short haircuts were the regulation
4. (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems
e.g. he determined the upper bound with Descartes' rule of signs
he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials
5. a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
e.g. the principle of the conservation of mass
the principle of jet propulsion
the right-hand rule for inductive fields
6. a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
e.g. their principles of composition characterized all their works
7. any one of a systematic body of regulations defining the way of life of members of a religious order
e.g. the rule of St. Dominic
8. prescribed guide for conduct or action
9. directions that define the way a game or sport is to be conducted
e.g. he knew the rules of chess
10. (linguistics) a rule describing (or prescribing) a linguistic practice
Synonym: linguistic rule
11. dominance or power through legal authority
e.g. France held undisputed dominion over vast areas of Africa
the rule of Caesar
12. the duration of a monarch's or government's power
e.g. during the rule of Elizabeth
1. keep in check
e.g. rule one's temper
2. decide with authority
e.g. The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed
3. decide on and make a declaration about
e.g. find someone guilty
4. mark or draw with a ruler
e.g. rule the margins
5. exercise authority over
as of nations
e.g. Who is governing the country now?
6. be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
e.g. Money reigns supreme here
Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood
7. have an affinity with
of signs of the zodiac
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语