score是什么意思 score在线翻译 score什么意思 score的意思 score的翻译 score的解释 score的发音 score的同义词 score的反义词 score的例句
score英 [skɔ:(r)] 美 [skɔr, skor]
名词得分; 分数; 总谱; 20个
动词评分; 得分; 记分; 获得胜利
1. level the score : 把比分拉平, 打平；
2. score out : 划去, 删掉；
3. on the score of : 由于...；
4. make a good score : 得分多, 成绩好；
5. know the score : 知道真相；
6. score off : 挫败(某人), 驳倒(某人)；
1. Mary scored the highest marks on the exam.
2. Professor Hunter is busy scoring the examinations.
1. She scored well on the history test.
1. Jack got a low score on the test.
2. What a score!
1. 成绩：表5 学生_课程 ID(主键),学生(ID),课程(ID),成绩(Score)表5 学生_课程 ID(主键),学生(ID),课程(ID),成绩(Score)把第5个表改为 学生_课程 ID(主键),学生(ID),教师_课程ID,成绩(Score) 教师就随机分配了.
2. 配乐：Part II-何谓电影原声带(Soundtrack Albums)第二种是以配乐(Score)为主的配乐原声带(Original Dramatic Scores On Record最早发行的电影音乐唱片,几乎都以歌曲为主,电影配乐(Score)并没有受到太大的重视,
3. 乐谱：比如<<等待首航>>(Waiting First Flight)中带有几分西部落寞风味的口琴、<<第二次争吵>>中纠结着茫然失落状的感性木笛与弦乐,<<乐谱>>(Score)中散发着浪漫诗意气息的双簧管,其实都是真正以完整面貌呈现出主题旋律的一曲<<前戏>>(Foreplay)的一种延伸与变奏.
4. score：supplier cost reduction effort; 供应商成本削减项目
5. score：spectral coherence restorable algorithm; 频谱相关性可恢复算法
In a sport or game, if a player scores a goal or a point, they gain a goal or point.
e.g. Against which country did Ian Wright score his first international goal?...
e.g. England scored 282 in their first innings...
英格兰队第一局就获得了 282 分。
If you score a particular number or amount, for example as a mark in a test, you achieve that number or amount.
e.g. Kelly had scored an average of 147 on three separate IQ tests...
凯利在 3 项不同的智商测试中平均得分 147。
e.g. Congress as an institution scores low in public opinion polls.
Someone's score in a game or test is a number, for example, a number of points or runs, which shows what they have achieved or what level they have reached.
e.g. The U.S. Open golf tournament was won by Ben Hogan, with a score of 287...
本·霍根以 287 杆的成绩赢得了美国高尔夫公开赛。
e.g. Robin Smith made 167, the highest score by an England batsman in this form of cricket...
罗宾·史密斯得到 167 分，创下了英格兰击球手在这类板球比赛中的最高得分纪录。
The score in a game is the result of it or the current situation, as indicated by the number of goals, runs, or points obtained by the two teams or players.
e.g. 4-1 was the final score...
最终比分是 4 比 1。
e.g. They beat the Giants by a score of 7 to 3...
他们以 7 比 3 的比分击败了巨人队。
If you score a success, a victory, or a hit, you are successful in what you are doing.
e.g. His abiding passion was ocean racing, at which he scored many successes...
e.g. In recent months, the rebels have scored some significant victories...
The score of a film, play, or similar production is the music which is written or used for it.
e.g. The dance is accompanied by an original score by Henry Torgue.
e.g. ...the composer of classic film scores such as West Side Story.
The score of a piece of music is the written version of it.
e.g. He recognizes enough notation to be able to follow a score.
If you score a piece of music, you write it or arrange it for specific instruments or voices.
e.g. Strauss spent much of 1941 scoring his last opera, Capriccio...
施特劳斯用了 1941 年的大部分时间为自己的最后一部歌剧《随想曲》编写总谱。
e.g. He has mastered enough of the complexities of arrangement to write and score a piece for a chamber music ensemble.
If you refer to scores of things or people, you are emphasizing that there are very many of them.
e.g. Campaigners lit scores of bonfires in ceremonies to mark the anniversary.
A score is twenty or approximately twenty.
e.g. A score of countries may be producing or planning to obtain chemical weapons...
e.g. The company already has around four score titles commissioned and planned for publication...
If you score a surface with something sharp, you cut a line or number of lines in it.
e.g. Lightly score the surface of the steaks with a knife.
If someone scores drugs, they buy them illegally.
e.g. Me and my mate went to score a kilo of amphetamine down in London.
If things happen or exist by the score, they happen or exist in large numbers.
e.g. The companies brought out new products by the score.
If you keep score of the number of things that are happening in a certain situation, you count them and record them.
e.g. You can keep score of your baby's movements before birth by recording them on a kick chart.
If you know the score, you know what the real facts of a situation are and how they affect you, even though you may not like them.
e.g. I don't feel sorry for Carl. He knew the score, he knew what he had to do and couldn't do it.
You can use on that score or on this score to refer to something that has just been mentioned, especially an area of difficulty or concern.
e.g. I became pregnant easily. At least I've had no problems on that score...
e.g. If someone you know has cancer, don't let worry on this score stop you from visiting them.
If you score a point over someone, or score points off them, you gain an advantage over them, usually by saying something clever or making a better argument.
e.g. The Prime Minister was trying to score a political point over his rivals...
e.g. The politicians might be forced to touch on the real issues rather than scoring points off each other.
If you settle a score or settle an old score with someone, you take revenge on them for something they have done in the past.
e.g. The groups had historic scores to settle with each other.
1. a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
e.g. calling his seduction of the girl a `score' was a typical example of male slang
Synonym: sexual conquest
2. the act of scoring in a game or sport
e.g. the winning score came with less than a minute left to play
3. a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
e.g. she made good marks in algebra
grade A milk
what was your score on your homework?
4. the facts about an actual situation
e.g. he didn't know the score
5. a written form of a musical composition
parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
e.g. he studied the score of the sonata
Synonym: musical score
6. a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
e.g. holding a grudge
settling a score
7. a set of twenty members
e.g. a score were sent out but only one returned
e.g. don't do it on my account
the paper was rejected on account of its length
he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful
9. a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
e.g. the score was 7 to 0
10. a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
11. an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
e.g. add it to my score and I'll settle later
1. assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
e.g. grade tests
score the SAT essays
2. make underscoring marks
3. gain points in a game
e.g. The home team scored many times
He hit a home run
He hit .300 in the past season
4. get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
e.g. She scored high on the SAT
He scored a 200
5. make small marks into the surface of
e.g. score the clay before firing it
6. induce to have sex
e.g. Harry finally seduced Sally
Did you score last night?
Harry made Sally
7. write a musical score for
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语