swing是什么意思 swing在线翻译 swing什么意思 swing的意思 swing的翻译 swing的解释 swing的发音 swing的同义词 swing的反义词 swing的例句
名词秋千; 摇摆，摆动; 摆程，振幅; 音律
及物动词使旋转; 使做曲线运动; 挥舞; 悬吊
不及物动词悬摆; 迅速打击; 侧转，转弯; 轻快摇摆地走
1. Huge cranes are swinging cargo up.
1. The soldiers came swinging down the street.
2. The door swung shut.
3. He promised to swing by and pick them up.
4. She swung from happiness to tears.
2. 挥击：你所有的攻击都必须是挥击(Swing),而且你不能结合旋风斩(Whirlwind Attack)与其他technique(如Disarm)或cinematic skill(如Power Blow)一起使用. 每个目标使用随机命中部位,然后带著部位减值来检定旋风斩(Whirlwind Attack)来命中,
If something swings or if you swing it, it moves repeatedly backwards and forwards or from side to side from a fixed point.
e.g. The sail of the little boat swung crazily from one side to the other...
e.g. She was swinging a bottle of wine by its neck...
If something swings in a particular direction or if you swing it in that direction, it moves in that direction with a smooth, curving movement.
e.g. The torchlight swung across the little beach and out over the water, searching...
e.g. The canoe found the current and swung around...
If a vehicle swings in a particular direction, or if the driver swings it in a particular direction, they turn suddenly in that direction.
e.g. Joanna swung back on to the main approach and headed for the airport...
e.g. The tyres dug into the grit as he swung the car off the road.
If someone swings around, they turn around quickly, usually because they are surprised.
e.g. She swung around to him, spilling her tea without noticing it.
If you swing at a person or thing, you try to hit them with your arm or with something that you are holding.
e.g. Blanche swung at her but she moved her head back and Blanche missed...
e.g. I picked up his baseball bat and swung at the man's head.
A swing is a seat hanging by two ropes or chains from a metal frame or from the branch of a tree. You can sit on the seat and move forwards and backwards through the air.
7. 摇摆乐(流行于 20 世纪 30 年代的爵士舞曲)
Swing is a style of jazz dance music that was popular in the 1930's. It was played by big bands.
A swing in people's opinions, attitudes, or feelings is a change in them, especially a sudden or big change.
e.g. There was a massive twenty per cent swing away from the Conservatives to the Liberal Democrats...
e.g. Educational practice is liable to sudden swings and changes...
If people's opinions, attitudes, or feelings swing, they change, especially in a sudden or extreme way.
e.g. In two years' time there is a presidential election, and the voters could swing again...
e.g. The mood amongst Tory MPs seems to be swinging away from their leader.
If someone such as a politician makes a swing through a particular country or area, they go on a quick trip through it, visiting a number of different places.
e.g. ...a campaign swing through South Dakota and Texas.
If something is in full swing, it is operating fully and is no longer in its early stages.
e.g. When we returned, the party was in full swing and the dance floor was crowded...
e.g. The international rugby season is in full swing.
If you get into the swing of something, you become very involved in it and enjoy what you are doing.
e.g. Everyone understood how hard it was to get back into the swing of things after such a long absence.
If you say that something is going with a swing, you mean that it is lively and exciting.
e.g. Sara Lewis' impressive recipes are guaranteed to make the party go with a swing.
If you say that a situation is swings and roundabouts, you mean that there are as many gains as there are losses.
15. no room to swing a cat -> see cat
1. changing location by moving back and forth
2. a square dance figure
a pair of dancers join hands and dance around a point between them
3. in baseball
a batter's attempt to hit a pitched ball
e.g. he took a vicious cut at the ball
4. the act of swinging a golf club at a golf ball and (usually) hitting it
5. a sweeping blow or stroke
e.g. he took a wild swing at my head
6. mechanical device used as a plaything to support someone swinging back and forth
7. a jaunty rhythm in music
8. a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s
flowing rhythms but less complex than later styles of jazz
9. a state of steady vigorous action that is characteristic of an activity
e.g. the party went with a swing
it took time to get into the swing of things
1. alternate dramatically between high and low values
e.g. his mood swings
the market is swinging up and down
2. hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
e.g. The soccer player began to swing at the referee
3. engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
e.g. There were many swinging couples in the 1960's
4. make a big sweeping gesture or movement
5. play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
6. move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
e.g. He swung back
7. change direction with a swinging motion
e.g. swing back
8. move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
e.g. He swung his left fist
swing a bat
9. be a social swinger
socialize a lot
Synonym: get around
10. influence decisively
e.g. This action swung many votes over to his side
Synonym: swing over
11. live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
e.g. The Woodstock generation attempted to swing freely
12. hang freely
e.g. the ornaments dangled from the tree
The light dropped from the ceiling
13. have a certain musical rhythm
e.g. The music has to swing
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语